The specific objectives and purposes JANNAT PAKISTAN corporation shall be:
- To eradicate Terrorism through a worldwide program of rational Quran interpretation, public awareness and education.
- To cultivate true brotherhood between USA and Pakistan, to bring these two nations together as one nation under the Law of God.
- Emancipation and enlightenment of those who suffer from religious fanaticism and extremism.
- To eliminating bigotry, hate, injustice, poverty and prejudice in the Pakistani youth against the civilized world in general and the United States of America in particular.
- Promotion and establishment of Universal human ideals of equality and equal opportunity, irrespective of religion, sects, caste color or creed.
- To promote modernization, introduce religious reforms, promote emancipation of women, eradicate wrongful Islam, and bring enlightenment of poor underprivileged masses of Pakistan.
- To liberate Muslims from poisonous beliefs of Taliban by promoting the liberal and progressive ideals of Quran.
JANNAT PAKISTAN has a well-defined religious educational program aimed to deliver world wide cognitive change and reform. Through Quran lectures delivered by Dr. Asarulislam and by other Quran Scholars, advertised and delivered through DVDS, Billboards, Hand Bills, Newspaper Advertisements and by engaging in all lawful activities to propagate religion, JANNAT PAKISTAN aims at eliminating bigotry, hate, injustice, poverty and prejudice in the Pakistani youth against the civilized world in general and the United States of America in particular. JANNAT PAKISTAN plans to engage millions of Pakistanis living in different countries worldwide. Incorporated for a purely Religious purpose, JANNAT PAKISTAN, www.JannatPakistan.org is incorporated in USA with plans to engage in world wide educational and religious reform activities.
JANNAT PAKISTAN aims to carry out its educational programs worldwide and not limited exclusively to Pakistan. This corporation is organized and operated exclusively for religious purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3), Internal Revenue Code. No substantial part of this corporation shall consist on carrying out propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the corporation shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign, including the publication and distribution of statements on behalf of any candidates for public office in the United States.